As I promised I will explain shortly how I did it. It was simple. I began with the dump XDA member l2tp did. I mainly looked at the registry file default.hv (as you can see in my other posts) and found the section were they are blocking the applications.
So I eliminated the entries in the blacklist, but I also searched the guid presented in the list in the other registry files (.rgu) and also took it out from them.
Then there was the section HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Settings that got my attention: If you look at the entries that have SecureItems you will see that looks exactly like the menus from the pda (main menu, programs and settings) so looks like the other entries are missing. Searching in the .rgu registry files looking for one of the guid that has SecureItems (the parent) I found *BF218E964AA0.rgu which inside deletes the entries:
So I added manually the entries to default.hv and eliminated from the .rgu file. I understood then that the data values is the order of the item. After searching some more I also found the file where they add the entries (but did not modified the order that I used for inserting) The file is -D53AC5900244.rgu
For extracting the rom and put it back together I've used BOOFF posted by SonicFlare on xda. You will also need the dll compress.dll present in the Wince 6.0 Platform (this because some of the files in the rom are compressed, so you will have to decompress, modify and then compress it back.
Step 2: Make the sharedfolder work in the emulator
For whoever wants to have some fun with Step 2 this is what I've found out till now:
Looks like there is a similar mechanism to block the drivers also:
It is blocking MSFlash_NAND that in my opinion is used for the shared folder. I already tried to eliminate that but looks like there is something else missing. Maybe the section where you have to look is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager